Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentines Gifts in Unusual Places!

So I love to think I'm crafty and always have this amazing wild ideas of the beautiful thing that I'm going to create with my own fair hands to show Mr Angel that I love him.

And every year without fail I run out of time or it looks like one of the kids projects from school and I'm soon returning to the ole faithful of getting him something football related or daddy related which isn't really what Valentines about!

So when I saw this challenge from SportsDirect.com I thought what have I got to lose!
And I have to saw it's the first time I've been on a serious hunt around the site, I have purchased online with them before but every-time I've specifically gone straight to the item I need.

I'm shocked I've missed so much and there's me thinking I had a nose for a bargain!
So the challenge was to find five items I deem acceptable as Valentines for the amazing man in my life!

So a little about my Mr Angel:
* He loves Tottenham
* His a comfort guy and always goes for his trainers
* He always wears Jeans and has to have a belt!
* He looks good in a suit ;-)

So here's the results of my hunt!



I know that if my Mr was to receive all of these gifts and know they cost less then £100! (I know I'm in shock!) he would be over the moon and Mrs Angel would be off of washing up duty for at least a week! Now if that's not win win I don't know what is :) I know where I'll be heading Father's Day!

Adidas Derby Half Logo Mens Trainers - £20.00 he loves trainers and their top of his list for attempting to wear almost anywhere!!

Score Draw Tottenham Hotspur Away Shirt 1962 - £19.99 I love this shirt. I always attempt to get him a little something from his team and usually its so expensive so this is a total bargain.

Calvin Klein 2 Pack Boxer Mens - £19.99 I always buy underwear so it has to be on my list! I think he would genuinely miss them even though he complains and these are fab!

Giorgio Tailor Fit Suit Mens - £15.00 I know can you believe the price of this! It has to be on my list Richard doesn't have a suit that fits him nicely and how nice to go out for a meal with him looking so dasher for a change,

Nike England Core Polo Shirt Mens - £17.50 I know that Richard would love this as he loves polo shirts and of course it's England!

No comments:

Post a Comment