Sunday 7 July 2013

Welcome to my blog!

So like many people I guess I've been thinking about doing a blog for awhile! But I never got past the stage of thinking!
I spent ages thinking well if I did a blog what would I call it!! Would I add in something about dieting, I'm sure many of you like myself are on a diet of some kind wanting to put weight on or lose weight.

And then what happens if I call my blog tubby mummy and then I finally stay on the weight lose wagon what happens to my blog name then? Could I change to say I don’t know the mummy formally known as tubby :)
There's a lot that goes into a name and I figured the only thing that's unlikely to change in my life is the fact that I'm a mummy!

So that's the very un-unique name of my blog mummy angels of course those of you that are mummy’s know that it’s unlikely my children are angels lol but to me (especially when their sleeping!) they are.

So I guess I'll tell you about me, my life is or was before children very uneventful. Children have a way of making you look at life differently don't they, they reignite your imagination. Before my angels I was a work-a-holic and had no plans EVER of having children not when I could have very expensive shoes lol.

But all that changed when I meet the man that I now call my better half I suddenly couldn't wait to have mini me's and watch them grow and learn, little did I know they would help me grow and learn too.

I'm 30 years old and on a journey I never thought my life would go through so I welcome you to join my journey and getting to know many of you along the way too.

Signing off for now,

Mummy
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9771071/?claim=j73reg8bb46">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment